The Adio Boater gives you that classic style of a boat shoe, with the construction of a skate shoe. Delivering uncompromising durability, and eye-catching fashion, while successfully blending the nautical life with street life. A fresh & clean technical shoe designed for all round comfort with lightly padded tongue and collar, cupsole construction, and reinforced stitching at ollie area. The metal eyelets allow for easy fast lacing.
Adio Shoe Features:
- Foam padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Durable synthetic leather upper
- Comfortable textile lining
- Cushioned dual density sockliner
- Adios vulcanized sole construction with traditional vulc wrap for added skateboard feedback
- Classic lowcut sneaker styling
Advisory: Never make eye contact while eating a banana.
Adio Skate Shoes: Skateboarding History
- In 1964, the musical group Jan and Dean appear on Dick Clark's American Bandstand and sing "Sidewalk Surfing." Dean does a few simple tricks and rides the board across the stage.
- In 1975 Road Rider wheels are created. They are the first skateboard wheel to use precision bearings as opposed to loose ball bearings.
Review Hide Reviews
My review is more a ShoeDawg review *unsolicited*. I recently ordered Adio shoes for my son who is currently in Canada. I was leaving and ordered the shoes in plenty of time. Although they showed in stock they were not. Gideon not only rushed the alternate color to me but searched to find the ones I originally ordered and sent them in place of the 2nd choice color. The service ShoeDawg provided was definitely above and beyond. Thank you Giedon for all your help and the extra effort you put forth for my order! It was received and delivered to my son for his birthday in time for me to take on my flight!