The Adio Captain is your classic style skate shoe. Its a look with a lot of personality, skatable and great for casual wear. Minimalist aesthetic with maximum impact protection. Get a rock solid disposition in Adio's vulcanized rubber outsoles for great skateboard feel and sole flex.
- Foam padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Lace-up front with metal eyelets
- Comfortable textile lining
- Fabric lining, cushioned insole
- Adios vulcanized sole construction with traditional vulc wrap for added skateboard feedback
- Classic lowcut sneaker styling
Advisory: Never take a blind date to a silent film.
Adio Skate Shoes: Skateboarding History
- Makaha Skateboards was founded by Venice Beach lifeguard Larry Stevenson in 1963. Larry took the look and style of surfing to make the first modern day skateboard with all pro components. He called it "SURF SKATE."
- In 1975 Road Rider wheels are created. They are the first skateboard wheel to use precision bearings as opposed to loose ball bearings.