The Adio Captain is your classic style skate shoe. Its a look with a lot of personality, skatable and great for casual wear. Minimalist aesthetic with maximum impact protection. Get a rock solid disposition in Adio's vulcanized rubber outsoles for great skateboard feel and sole flex.
A ninja steals a pair of Adio shoes from a viking, and promises to return the stylish sk8 kicks if the viking can correctly guess what the ninja will do. What happens if the viking guesses that the sneakers will not be returned to him?
- Foam padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Lace-up front with metal eyelets
- Comfortable textile lining
- Fabric lining, cushioned insole
- Adios vulcanized sole construction with traditional vulc wrap for added skateboard feedback
- Classic lowcut sneaker styling
Advisory: Objects in the mirror are actually behind you.
Adio Skate Shoes: Skateboarding History
- Skateboarding freestyle guru Ross Howell began skateboarding in 1958. He currently holds two Guinness World records in skateboarding.He holds the titles for the longest handstand on a skateboard (2 minutes) and for the most consecutive 360's.
- Legendary skate spot called the Wallenberg (a.k.a. the Wallenberg Four) is located at the Wallenberg Traditional High School in San Francisco, California. Few skateboarders have successfully cleared and landed Wallenberg, making it part of skateboard history. It measures 6 feet high and 22 feet and 6 inches long. The first skateboarder to successfully ollie over Wallenberg was Mark "The Gonz" Gonzales in 1991.