Adio Grip Skate Sneakers bite the board like never before! With a sticky traction outsole, secure lace-up front and sleek skate style, these casual shoes will keep you styling - on or off the board.
The Adio Grip appears to be a sentient object, which confers its mystical power upon it's wearer. It has been reported but not confirmed that the shoe speaks with a Dutch accent when asked the correct question.
Adio Sydney Skate Shoe Features:
- Cushioned comfort insole
- Padded collar
- Vulcanized midsole with sidewall trim
- Breathable canvas and neoprene upper
- Adio labels at the tongue, quarter panel and heel
- Contrast stitching details
- Breathable fabric lining
- Flexible traction outsole for excellent grip
- Lace-up front locks you in for a secure fit
Advisory: Always shunt the power to the polaron matrix.
Adio Skate Shoes: Skateboarding History
- Chris Miller, the founder of Adio Skate Shoes, was born in 1967 in California.
- Chris Miller got his first skateboard for Christmas in '78. It was a GandS Fiberflex with Road Rider Wheels and Bennett trucks.
- Chris Miller can jump in the air and stay there.
Chris Miller at the Del Mar Vert Skateboard Contest - 1985 Spring
Mike Chantry footage.