The Adio Sydney is an immaculate low profile skate shoe. Designed by robotic werewolf monks in the high Himalayas to assist them in their eternal mystic struggle on behalf of the Dark Lord Inglip, these classic black canvas kicks offer all the comfort of a 'full blown' technical skateboarding shoe.
Adio Sydney SK8 Kick Features:
- Canvas upper
- Adio vulcanized rubber sole construction for added skateboard feel and performance
- ? bonus to AC, attack rolls, weapon damage, and Reflex saves
- Dual density sockliner for added sneaker comfort
- Low profile upper increases flexibility and performance
- Vintage extra slim, classic fit upper for highest level of board feel and flexibility
Please Note: Quantum Physics theories suggest that, when unobserved, this product may cease to exist or may exist only in a vague and undetermined state. Therefore all warranties are in effect only while this product is under the direct observation of a human being.
Adio Skate Shoes: Skateboarding History
- Alan "Ollie" Gelfand was only 14 years old when he first performed the "ollie" half-pipe maneuver. This was only 3 years after he first started skateboarding. Ollie was a member of the legendary Powell Peralta Bones Brigade.
- Between 1978 and 1989, skateboards were banned in Norway because of the perceived high number of skater injuries.
- The Honey Badger, even though listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the “World’s Most Fearless Creature”, can not skateboard.
- Ryan Sheckler became the youngest X Games gold medalist ever at the age of 13 in Skateboard Streetpark in 2003.
- Makaha Skateboards was founded by Venice Beach lifeguard Larry Stevenson in 1963. Larry took the look and style of surfing to make the first modern day skateboard with all pro components. He called it "SURF SKATE."
Reviews Hide Reviews
This is a genuine shop that wants you to recieve the best product and transaction!
This shop has the color, size, and style of shoe that I was looking for. They sent it out super fast and I got a personal email from the owner. I was well taken care of and he hooked me up for future deals. Thank you ShoeDawgsUSA for being an awesome shop to get my new shoes!
Absolut the perfect shoes
Thanks for fixing my order. You good people :-)
Gropagas rise and take the Shoe of the Heretics
As a loyal follower of the Dark Lord, even I have to admit these are some tight kicks to break on. Shout out to Gideon from the boyz in Oakland.
Great shoe, but I think these guys are insane.
Great tough shoe that I have yet to ruin and still looks good.