The Adio Sydney is an immaculate low profile skateboarding shoe. Classic canvas kicks set on a vulcanized sole unit with all the comfort of a 'full blown' technical skate shoe. Super squishy insole with a foam padded collar and tongue and a dual density, grippy rubber outsole. Adios brand hits feature on the tongue and heel.
Adio Sydney Skate Shoe Features:
- Canvas upper sneaker
- Adio vulcanized rubber sole construction for added board feel and performance
- Dual density sockliner for added comfort
- Low profile upper increases flexibility and performance
- Vintage extra slim, classic fit upper for highest level of board feel and flexibility
Caution: Do not swallow. Consuming shoes may cause choking.
Adio Skate Shoes: Skateboarding History
- Chris Miller, the founder of Adio Skate Shoes, was born in 1967 in California.
- Chris Miller got his first skateboard for Christmas in '78. It was a GandS Fiberflex with Road Rider Wheels and Bennett trucks.
- Chris Miller can jump in the air and stay there.
Chris Miller at the Del Mar Vert Skateboard Contest - 1985 Spring
Mike Chantry footage.
Review Hide Reviews
I was looking for this shoe forever, nobody had it, and you guys came through.