The Adio Sydney skate shoe gives you the comfort and support you need to rule the skatepark. These nimble kicks feature a breathable canvas upper combined with a lightly-padded tongue and collar that increases comfort without compromising mobility. Vulcanized construction offers just the right amount of flex and board control. In the skate park, these sneakers have proven to be durable classics.
Adio Shoe Features:
- Adios vulcanized rubber sole construction for added board feel and performance
- Canvas upper for breathability
- Dual density sockliner for added comfort
- Comfortable textile lining
- Low profile upper increases flexibility
Advisory: Drink plenty of fluids.
Adio Skate Shoes: Skateboarding History
- Alan "Ollie" Gelfand was only 14 years old in 1977 when he first performed the "ollie" half-pipe maneuver. This was only 3 years after he first started skateboarding. He was a member of the legendary Powell Peralta Bones Brigade.
- Tom Schaar was the first skateboarder to perform the 1080 aerial spin skate trick on a skateboard ramp, making three full turns on March 30, 2012, at MegaRamp Woodward West.