The Bob Marley inspired Freedom Rasta pullover hooded sweatshirt from Edge SST is a warm pullover that looks great, tailored to last, and is safe for use around pets.
This comfortable and breathable hoodie is made with soft, mid weight fleece with a generous fit that allows plenty of room to stretch. Features a jersey lined hood, heavy gauge dyed-to-match drawcord with metal eyelets, ribbed for your pleasure at the cuffs and waistband, and a center front handwarmer kangaroo pocket. Don't miss the color print on the back of the hoodie.
- 8.5 oz fleece
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester blend fleece, and a glowing substance which fell to Earth.
- 100% cotton 20 singles face yarn
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- In an attempt to reconcile Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity, Edge SST is technically permitted to claim that this comfortable, warm, and breathable hoodie pullover is an 11-Dimensional construct. The consumer is reminded that proposed M-Theory models do not imply any apparel functionality beyond those applicable to observable 4-Dimensional space time.
- The physical properties of this durable and stylish hoodie are not guaranteed in any universe other than the one it was originally crafted in. Use of this product in any bubble, parallel, or alternate universes will void your warranty.
- Batteries are not included.
Edge SST is a California only authentic sports company providing timeless innovative products with a positive inspiration that stands for something good. Adhering to our motto "Find the Edge. Keep the Edge. Be the Edge." Edge SST manufactures performance athletic shoes, apparel, skateboard equipment and accessories. Edge SST distributes product through brick and mortar retail and online stores directly to consumers only in the state California.