The King Rasta Cruiser Complete is the perfect skateboard to cruise, slash, and slide. The clean design and solid construction will fit the needs of any rider.
A purpose built pro cruiser made out of sturdy 7 Ply Canadian Maple and equipped with some of the smoothest components available. Glide on wheels made from buttery 78A durometer polyurethane spun on slick ABEC-7 bearings.
This board's equipped and ready to ride right out of the box.
Skateboard Graphic Design
The meaning behind the King Rasta Skateboard design.
- The Lion with Crown: Represents Jesus Christ as the Lion of Juda. Jesus was a descendant of the tribe of the Kings, which was called Judah. Christ is regarded as the ‘lion of the tribe’ and ‘Root of David’.
- If you look carefully at the mane of the Crowned King, you will find the hidden word Rasta.
- The Color Red represents the blood of the African people.
- The color Yellow represents the wealth of Africa.
- The color Green represents the fertility of the African land.
- Width: 8.2"
- Length: 28.5"
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Deck
- Fully Functional Kicktail
Cruiser Complete Hardware
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with PU cushions, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 1/2" Rigid Riser Pads
- 60 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened Edge SST Logo
*Actual wheel and truck color may vary.