Chuck Taylor didn't just put his signature on the patch of the All Star he put it on the game itself. His contributions to the game of basketball make him its greatest ambassador and sent his name beyond chronicles of sports and into popular culture. Today, Chuck Taylor shoes represent something more than legendary basketball shoes.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi-Top Sneaker Features:
- Classic style accepted nearly everywhere shoes are worn
- Insanely resilient and universally recognized canvas upper
- Heavy-duty rubber outsole
- Timeless Chuck Taylor patch logos
- Distinctive tread pattern provides great traction
- Rubber toe cap for added durability and protection
- UNISEX SIZING: Men's sizes shown. Women order 2 sizes smaller than your normal size. For example: If you wear a women's size 7, order size 5, etc.
- This shoe runs a half size large. Consider ordering a half size smaller than you normally wear.
- In 1923, after Chuck Taylor made improvements to the shoe, Converse decided to incorporate Chuck's name onto the ankle patch that displayed the Converse All Star logo.
- Charles Hollis "Chuck" Taylor was born June 24, 1901 in Azalia, Indiana.
Converse: History Made and In The Making