Converse's M9166 classic design that hasn't changed in years and years. It has die-hard canvas and durable rubber outsole .These two things makes it long lasting and insanely popular. Moreover its low top oxford style gives it unique look and better breathability.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star OX Sneaker Features:
- Die-hard canvas upper and durable rubber outsole combine to form one long lasting, insanely popular shoe
- Timeless Chuck Taylor All-Star design tweaked with low-top style
- Internationally famous All-Star patch on tongue certifies authenticity
- Classic comfort and versatility you expect from the Converse Chuck Taylor line
- Low-top oxford style for unique look and better breathability
- Lace-up construction for customizable secure fit
- This shoe runs a half size large. Consider ordering a half size smaller than you normally wear
- John Edward "Jack" Purcell, a Canadian world champion badminton player, was born December 24, 1903.
- Jack Purcell designed a canvas and rubber badminton sneaker for the B.F. Goodrich Company of Canada in 1935. In 1972, Converse purchased the trademark rights to Jack Purcell sneakers - which are still in production today.
The Invisible Game by Mos Def
Computer Graphics by Aron Hjartarson, Dadi Einarsson, Yann Mabille & Andrew Proctor
Before Mr. Taylor taught the world to play
Before the word "Doctor" was spelled with a "J"
And ballrooms were ballcourts where the Renaissance played
Before the hype and before the dunk
After the rhythm but before the funk
Before the money and before the fame
Before new school and old school
Before school had a name
It was only a ball and the soul of the game
The first school