The Adio Cruiser Neoprene Skate Shoes lets you cruise with class twenty-four/seven with striking colour combos and classic skater style. This stylish sneaker promises to perfect all of your casual looks for the long road ahead. Featuring a breathable all-canvas upper, these comfortable shoes have an elastic slip-on lifestyle design. They have a padded insole for additional comfort.
Adio Sydney Skate Shoe Features:
- Cushioned comfort insole
- Padded collar
- Vulcanized midsole with sidewall trim
- Breathable canvas and neoprene upper
- Adio labels at the tongue, quarter panel and heel
- Contrast stitching details
- Breathable fabric lining
- Flexible traction outsole for excellent grip
- Lace-up front locks you in for a secure fit
Advisory: The trick to skateboarding is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Adio Skate Shoes: Skateboarding History
- Chris Miller, the founder of Adio Skate Shoes, was born in 1967 in California.
- Chris Miller got his first skateboard for Christmas in '78. It was a GandS Fiberflex with Road Rider Wheels and Bennett trucks.
- Chris Miller can jump in the air and stay there.
Chris Miller at the Del Mar Vert Skateboard Contest - 1985 Spring
Mike Chantry footage.